10/6/09

LA post #1 Does clothing shape who you are?

I personally don't think clothing shapes who I am. I believe this and to show that I believe, on civvies day I just pick whatever is on top of the my clothes pile. I don't take a long time to choose my clothes like some people in the world. In the world most famous singers or actresses wear the newest clothes and newest style. So that is why I don't think clothing shapes who you are.

Some people do think clothing shapes who you are though, they are probably the people who spend hours picking out what they are going to wear. Some people tell me that they take hours to figure out what they are going to wear, sometimes they even by a new outfit just for civvies day. I don't think that's necessary; it is a waste of the worlds natural resources. I think these people want to be just like all the famous people. I geuss that is why some people think clothing shapes who they are.

7 comments:

  1. That is really good. You have a great paragraph format and the words you used are fantastic! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler, I agree with you. Some people think that clothes do shape who you are, but that is just there opinion. While you think that clothes don't shape who you, that is your opinion. People have different opinions, it's life. Therefore I do agree with you Tyler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog amazing writing keep up the good work Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greaat blog post Tyler!
    you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete