10/20/09

Teambuilding day at Norval

Yesterday our school had a team building day at norval, one thing I think our team did well was to communicate well with each other. On our first activity we made sure that everyone ideas were tried. We decided who would be the best for the job. We all helped and congratulated each other when we succeeded. That was one thing I thought our team did well.

On the second activity we had a problem with taking turns. It might have been the reason we didn't complete the activity. Two girls didn't go at all and one person went five times. We didn't overcome it right away but we had a discussion and decided that is what we had done wrong. So that is the one thing that gave us a problem.

I really had fun at Norval yesterday. The team building was okay but the most fun was the drum circles. I think Ms Gallagher gave us a treat yesterday. I liked the low ropes to. That is what I thought about Norval.

No comments:

Post a Comment