11/3/09

Breadwinner

I am imagining that I am in Afghanistan and I have to wear a Burqa. I think it would be terrible it would be hard to walk down the streets. Especially in Afghanistan where the streets are uneven. I don' think it is fair to make women in Afghanistan wear burqa's. If I lived in Afghanistan I would definitely not accept it and move on. I WOULD FIGHT FOR MY RIGHTS!!!



I don't think it is fair for women of Afghanistan. Afghanistan is a nice country and it should not be corrupt from war. Wearing a burqa would make me angry and it would change my lifestyle alot. I wouldn't be able to play sports or have much fun for that matter. I would probably spend most of my time inside so I wouldn't have to wear a Burqa. That is what I think about Afghan women having to wear a Burqa.

1 comment: