2/8/10

F is for Friends

F is for friends that do stuff together U is for U (you) and me N is for ne where(anywhere) and n e time here in the great blue sea.

As awesome and terribly random that song is it represents how fun good friends can be.

F is for friends that do stuff together. It can be small stuff like laughing at jokes on the Internet. It can also be going to a friends house to play for a day. There is also the ultimate thing you can do with your friends it is going on a plane to a place and only having one parent staying in your own room and playing video games or watching TV all night with room service nachos. That would be totally awesome. I wish I could do that.

U is for you and me. Some friends like to do stuff together this might sound a little wrong but I am talking about really good friends. They might go to the movies or something. U and me could also be them talking about how they were friends since they were in grade 7 and are still friends now even though they live in totally different places. I happen to know people like that it is amazing what they have been through.

N is for ne where and n e time. As I said in the last paragraph some friends can be friends even from long distances away. They can make their friends feel good from long distances away or right beside them. They can also comfort them at any time be 12:00AM OR 1:00AM they are always there for their freind

1 comment:

  1. Very impressive blog post. I tried to create a similar post but it is nothing like this. this is very impressive work Tyler

    -Kyle

    ReplyDelete