5/12/10

L is for Luck


Are you a lucky person? I am not, I might have the worst luck ever. I do know someone who is very lucky he of course as fate would have it is my brother. So first I will tell you a storey about my brothers amazing luck.


So we are playing a game that is totally luck. So it is war right and you have to be extremely lucky to win. So we are playing with jokers and aces are high and so on. So some how after the deal he manages to get both jokers, 3 aces and 2 kings. He had seven of the 10 higest cards. So there was pretty much no way I was going to win. So he managed to beat me in like 7 turns wich was crazy.


So now a storey about my own misfortune. So I am at a race a couple of weeks ago and in the first practice I am the fastest kid. I go out for the second practice and the chain comes off and then for the rest of the day I can't get up to speed. It was very unlucky. I am pretty sure that that wouldn't happen to my brother.


I think luck is totally fake and it is just a frame of mind. What do you think of luck? Do you think it is real?


Life Lesson: Luck is a frame of mind.


I commented on Jordan's blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment