5/10/10

K is for kijiji


Everybody knows what e bay is right? The real question though, being Canadian, is do you know what kijiji is? For those of you who don't know it is the Canadian equivalent of e bay. So now is the time I would do re tell so here we go.




I have only personally used kijiji once and that was pretty much a disaster. So here is how it went. I was trying to sell some old movies that my mom wanted to get rid of. So I put the add on kijiji and I waited for someone to reply. After three weeks I was really wondering why nobody replied. Later I found out that I hadn't included any contact info so none could contact me. So there is me on one end of the kijiji smartness scale. Someone that I know is on the total other side of the spectrum. He is an absolute genius with kijiji. He makes will buy something cheap at a garage sale and sell it on kijiji and make money he can upload pictures and everything it is pretty cool.



So what do I think of kijiji? Well I think it is slightly hard to use and that it is confusing. It is also pretty much a copy from ebay.




Life Lesson: Don't make stuff complicated and don't copy other country's ideas.




I commented on Jakes blog

No comments:

Post a Comment