1/12/10

B is for Best Friends

I really need my best friends. Imagine a world without any friends. It would be boring. I think that even if you have a fight with one of your best friends I think you should still be friends with them. You should always try to make up with them.

When I left my old school I left many good friends. It takes time time to build up a good friendship. I left and promised my friend I would keep in touch. For the first year it was okay , but now I know that it is very easy to break up a friendship. I don't think I have talked to my old best friend for 3 months. I think we migh talk again and it will be okay, but I doubt it we have both got new friends.

I came to my new school and wanted to make friends so I did. I became friends with another new kid and somebody who has been here for all of his schooling we became good friends and now we exchange emails every day. I don't think I will every be as good a friend with him because when I came here he already some very good friends.
Life Lesson: Your new friends are silver and your old ones are gold

No comments:

Post a Comment