1/11/10

A is for Aaron

Aaron is my brother and yes dare I say it one of my best friends. Without him life would be dull and boring.



Aaron is 9 years old and in grade three. One thing that is special about him is that he has an anaphylictic allergy to peanuts. This means that he cannot eat peanuts or anything that has been in contact with peanuts. This makes it hard for me when you go to a restaurant and look at all the delicious deserts on the menu just for my mom to say "No Tyler we have Aaron with us.
Then I go "That is so unfair" On the inside I am thinking that it is a small price to pay for my beloved brother Aaron I guess its fair how about you?



The next thing about him is that he loves to play. I will be doing my homework and he will come running up the stairs and ask me if I will play with him and I say no, but he doesn't take no for an answer so I finally give in and stay up late at night to finish my homework after I have played with him for along time. I just can't resist his big eyes.

After reading this post I hope you don't see my brother as an annoying little brat because I want you to look at him as a kid who looks up to his brother and wants to be close to him. If I was an only child I would die from boredom.


Life Lesson: You don't want to be an only child no matter how annoying your sibbling is.

No comments:

Post a Comment