4/18/10

H is for Happiness


Everybody needs happiness right? So lets talk about happiness, it is the thing in our lives that makes life livable. What is happiness? I think that happiness is the tingly feeling that you get when some thing awesome happens or laughing your head off when you are hanging out with friends.

What was the most happy moment in your life? Do you know? I don't think I can pick one but I might be able to pick a pretty good one well here it is.
I was racing in the Oktoberfest Grand Prix and I started the race in third and I ended up passing the pople in front of me and winning I was so happy.

So everybody remember to always be happy don't be sad be happy. If you are sitting therre going I don't know what my happiest moment was that is okay it isn't important to know which moment was your happiest but that you had alot of happy moments.

Life Lesson:Don't worry about your happiest moment aslong as you had happy moments.

I commented on AJ's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment